URGENT CONSULTATION

MR. JOHNNY LEE jchulee at student.com
Mon Sep 27 19:13:03 UTC 2010

JOHNNY CHU LEE
1A Sky Plaza Road, Lantau,
Hong Kong China
Email: jonlee at inMail24.com
Tel/Fax: 00852 817 004 19

Dear friend,

                      REQUEST FOR URGENT CONSULTATION

This is a personal and private letter directed solely to you, it is not one of those spam mails you get from time to time and I request that you treat it as confidential and delete immediately if you do not approve of its content.

My name is Johnny Chu Lee, a banker formerly based in England but now retired and back home in China due to old age and medical condition.

In the course of my work, I was assigned to manage the account of Mr. W Larson as an account officer. He died in an auto crash with his immediate family on the 4th of Oct 2003. Then I wrote series of letter to his address with intent to locating any of his extended family left so that they can act as his next of kin and claim whatever is left of his account deposit and all such efforts have been to no avail.

Three days ago, I got some information regarding a proceeding for confiscation of his deposit in line with existing laws on dormant funds and accounts in the United Kingdom banking system, please read the recent publication of British Guardian newspaper for more understanding. http://www.guardian.co.uk/money/2010/jul/19/dormant-accounts-fund-big-society-bank

I am proposing that, with your consent, you apply to my former employer, as the sole surviving family member of late Mr. W Larson’s family. This will enable you put in a claim to the bank as his next of kin and beneficiary of the sum of Ј3.5Million which is currently being held in deposit. There will be no need for you to travel out of your present location; all correspondence will be by telephone, fax or email. Upon successful completion and retrieval of the funds, 40% of the net sum will go to you while
the balance of 60% will be mine which I know will be enough to sort of my medical bills and improve my lot in life.

I have all the documents and technical know how required to mount a successful application and retrieval of the funds. I will provide more information as soon as you signify you willingness by contacting me via phone or email, {jonlee at inMail24.com }

I will be available to provide answers to any of your question.

Best regards,

Johnny Chu Lee