Attn: To You From Dr. Adamson Watson?

Dr. Adamson Watson www.info_africa_boardofcommittee at yahoo.de
Thu Sep 16 20:42:28 UTC 2010

Attn: To You.

This is to officially inform you that World Leader's, in conjunction with UN, after their meeting in Britain have given an immediate instruction to all Africa Leader's, against fraud activities going on in Africa continent’s, name, Nigeria / Benin Republic / Bokinafaso / South Africa and Ghana. Which all Africa Leader’s have com to conclusion with agreement and map out the total sum of US$500,000.000 (Five Hundred Million United State Dollar's) for settlement of the Victim's from all Africa Ministry of Finance, which have been handed over to European Bank and Financial Institutions Regulatory Agency.

The new Africa Prime-Minister has agreed with the world leader’s condition to pay all outstanding payment of Contracts/ Inheritance claims and lottery Winning funds,to Foreign Victim's that were held in Africa banks due to fraud act, and your name falls among those to be paid, and due to high cost of wire transfer from authorize European Bank and Financial Institutions Regulatory Agency in Europe, UN, have mandated that fund has to be issued by Bank Cashier Check and send to you through authorize Courier Company, name FedEx Courier only, or through British Delivery Diplomatic Agent to each victim's involved, to the total sum of US$2, 500.000 only. After several unsuccessful attempts to wire your fund to you by fake banks in Africa continent’s,or otherwise their will be sanction all over Africa continent’s.

Do re-confirm your contact details to enable us proceed to the release of your fund neither through Bank Cashier Check or through British Delivery Diplomatic Agent and before we can issue your Cashier Check or Deliver your funds to you, you have to reconfirm the following information so as to ensure that we are dealing with the right person.

1. Full Name
2. Residential Address
4. Occupation
5. Direct Telephone Numbers
6. Age

After verification of your information with what we have on my file, I shall contact you for immediate action. Send the requested information so that we can proceed further by the instruction given from the world international rule of law. And among the two payments above what method do you prefer?

Regards,

Dr. Adamson Watson.
Chairmen Board Of Committee.