Opinion about Linux Foundation courses

Andre Nogueira andre.neo.net at gmail.com
Thu Sep 9 10:45:38 UTC 2010

Hi.

I understand you opinion Greg.

There are lots of documentation about Linux Kernel. For example, I
have been studying  "Linux Kernel Development 3rd Edition".

But if you want a job as Linux Kernel developer, is this type of
training important?

If you have experience it is "easy" to get the job. But you have to
start from somewhere (even if you have the knowledge and skills).

thanks

--
André Nogueira
http://sites.google.com/site/andrenogueirasite/