RECREATIONAL JOB OFFER

Joseph Hughes hughescollections44 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 7 10:06:37 UTC 2010

Hughes Collections & Finance.
12 Hay market,
London, SW1Y 4DG

Dear Rep;

I am Joseph Hughes, the recruitment/correspondent officer of Hughes Collections & Finance, a finance company based in the UK, My company is a world class finance firm that handles the financial activities of multinational companies all over the world.

Presently, our company needs representatives in Canada, Europe and America that will represent the company, take care of all the company's affairs and activities in the US, Canada and Europe.

The representative will receive payment from creditors on our behalf. As our representative you will receive 10% of any money that is paid to you by our creditors and a further $2,000 monthly after a probation period of 3 months, and the balance of the money received by you will be paid into an account we will provide for you.

If you are interested in our recreational job offer please send the following information and we will open a recruitment file for you in our company and you shall commence duty immediately.

1.Full name.

2.Full contact address (NOT P.O.BOX).

3.Phone and fax number.

4.Date of Birth.

5.Occupation

Please contact me for further details and instructions.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Best Regards

Joseph Hughes,
Recruitment/Correspondent Officer