Linux staging tree merge window is closed

Greg KH greg at kroah.com
Thu Oct 21 18:58:17 UTC 2010

Hi all,

Just to reiterate something that I've noted in a few other messages, the
linux staging subsystem tree is now closed for any new features for the
.37 kernel release.

I'll be pushing what I have in my tree as of right now, to Linus in the
next few days.  Then I'm taking next week off on vacation, and then the
week after that is the Kernel Summit and Plumbers Conference in Boston.

In other words, unless it's majorly urgent, don't send anything to me
for the next two weeks and expect to get a response :)