GOOD NEWS LOAN RATE 0.5%

UNITY INVESTMENT COMPANY info at msw.org
Wed Oct 6 21:12:52 UTC 2010

Good Day,

    Unity Loan Investment Company is offering outs loans to the public with
    a very low rate of 0.5%. We offer out personal and business loans. Are
    you in debt and you need an urgent loan? Do you need a real estate loan?
    Do you need secured or unsecured loan? Need financing but don't know how
    to go about securing a loan? Contact us for help. Financing shouldn't be
    a mystery. We would love to fund projects at hand and offer personal
    loans as well to you, your firm/partners and clients. A loan process can
    be completed within a space of one week provided terms of loan contract
    is agreed upon. Look no further, contact UNITY INVESTMENT SOLUTIONS
    COMPANY today on.

                   Email
         unityinvestment.loancompany at gmail.com

Name:
Amount Needed:
Country:
Mobile/personal Phone Number:
Home phone Number:
Purpose:

    We only give out loans from $5,000 - 1,000,000,000 with a maximum time
    duration of 30 years.

Yours in Service,
DR PARKER ANDERSON

believed to be clean.