AWARD FROM POSTCODE

NL info at evergreen.nl
Tue Nov 30 22:56:21 UTC 2010

ATTEN PLEASE

We are happy to inform you that you have emerged a winner under the Second Category of our promotion
program. Winners were picked by computerized system, drawn from over 99,000,000 companies and
individuals e-mail addresses worldwide. This draws were officially announced on the 29th November 2010
Your email ID has won a lump sum of (500.000 00) Five Hundred Thousand euros) only in the second
category of our computer ballot prize award. All trademarks of De Postcode are registered and protected by
the Benelux trademark law.

NOTE: This compensational program was promoted and sponsored by Microsoft Corporation in conjunction
with De Postcode Netherlands Jackpot. No ticket was sold in this prize award but winners were randomly
selected by the Netherlands Gaming Control Board from the internet online world wide web to boost the
sales of software materials in all over the world. We hope that you will have the chance of receiving
compensation next free draw as you keep on browsing the net to boost the sales of software materials in
all over the world. It is a great opportunity to anyone looking to increase sales through email marketing!
So you can realize your dream of financial independence. Remember to always quote your winning numbers
in all your correspondence with the clearance office. Your winning information are specified as follow:
LUCKY NUMBER/TREASURE/899573NL. REFERENCE NUMBER: FSA/898596/08NL.

Please contact our agency with the contact information below:
CONTACT PERSON: Dr. Jack Van Hans. (Director of operations)
Tell : +31-644-621-043  Fax : +31-847-367-971
Email:  infopost at aol.nl
Email:  infopostp at aim.com
Furthermore, below is a copy of Verification Form, you are to Fill.
1.FULL NAMES:_____________________
2.ADDRESS:________________________
3.SEX:_____________________________
4.AGE:____________________________
5.MARITAL STATUS:________________
7.E-MAIL ADDRESS:________________
8.TELEPHONE NUMBER:____________

Sincerely Yours,
Mrs. Jessica R. Wilson (Public Relation Officer)
Dr Winston Gerschtanowitz.
Amsterdam The Netherlands.