URGENT ATTENTION!!!

MR. TAO CHEN guangzhou_chamber at consultant.com
Sat Nov 27 20:14:34 UTC 2010

FROM BARRISTER. TAO CHEN

LEHMAN, LEE & XU CHAMBERS

TOWER A, 23/F CENTER PLAZA

GUANGZHOU, CHINA

Dear Friend,

I crave your indulgence to kindly attend to this mail in good faith. I do not mean any disrespect by approaching you through this medium; it is due to the urgency of the matter. I am Barrister Tao Chen, a Chinese private financial consultant here in the China . A personal financial consultant to Late Dr. Eric T. Hansen, A businessman who died here with out a Will leaving no one as his next of kin to lay claim to his Estate and money deposited in one of the Commercial Bank here. I have made several enquiries to locate any of his relatives but this has proved unsuccessful.

After several unsuccessful attempts to locate any of his relative since over 2 years now, I decided to trace his relatives to locate any member of his family, Hence I am contacting you to assist in securing the money and property left behind by my client before they get confiscated or declared unserviceable by the bank, Before his death, he had a domiciliary account valued ($12.5MUSD) here in China with a Commercial Bank here. The Bank has since issued a notice that I provide the Next of Kin or have the account confiscated within the next one month.

All I require is your honest cooperation and trusts to enable us see this deal through within the next 14 business day .I am a signatory to the account so I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law as i already have all legal documents and prove regarding the said money. 20% of the total amount will be offered to you if you can complete this transaction with me.

Please get in touch with me immediately through email below and indicate your interests to enable us discuss more details and start the process with out any further delays. Kindly include your telephone and fax numbers for easy communication.

Best regards
Esq. Tao Chen.

+86-13717398714

taochen96 at yahoo.cn