NOTE

Ben Andrew drcj22111 at att.net
Sat Nov 27 14:19:49 UTC 2010

Dear Friend,

I am Mr  Ben Andrew.

I used to work as returning officer with the Government of Ghana airport authority.
However, in one of my assignment days in Ghana, before i left for united kingdom,i discover this boxes, which content, was $11.5 million and $11.5 million,which i was supposed to sign back into the Government custody. but i decided to divert this boxes  to  Ifex Express Diplomatic Courier.

I  register  the boxes as family artifacts,to be delivered to you in your country USA, where i know that i can easily fly in to meet up with you for my share of the funds in the boxes, when it must have been legally delivered to you.the sharing ratio will be 50-50.

please kindly contact the Ifex Express Diplomatic Courier, Name: Paul Kweku.phone: +233-5404-32516 Email: paulk221 at yahoo.com. with this tracking number #Z00922173152AU.and inquire from then,their estimated time of delivery of the boxes to you, as i have directed them.

Call me on my
Number +447045775356
Fax +44-871-503-4275.
Email: benandrew221 at aol.com