NOTIFICATION

Guaranty Trust Bank Plc info at guarantytrustbankplc.com
Fri Nov 19 17:33:36 UTC 2010

This is to inform you that we want to complete all old transaction before the
end of this month, because after a proper
screening and verification excises that was conducted in our Bank on the 19th of
Oct 2010 in addition with the confirmation

from the UN Online Promotional board, that you are truly one of the beneficiary
of $1.1 Million for the year 2010 UN online
funds donation.

This is to inform you that your fund have been deposited in our transit account
and will be available for immediate transfer
into your account which you are to set up, you are advice to open a Foreign
Currency Account with us where your grant can be
transferred into.

This mean that you need to open an online account with our bank and the
requirement is just to completely fill out the online
account application form and an deposit of $50 USD which serve as the account
setup fee, after which your online account will
be setup and then we can have your transferred into it and send you the login
details and a Master Card attached to your
account with which you can make online transaction at any point in time into any
account of your choice.

Contact Person:
Name:Uwem Akai
Email: I.R.D at live.com

What next?

We'll advise that you get back to us within the next 2 working days.

Upon receipt of your email we shall send you our sign up application form and
payment details which you are to use in making
your payment for your online account set up.

Please Note that no deductions of any fees is allowed because we received your
money in BOND and duly insured, based on our
policies and as a result of the space of time available, you are hereby advised
to act fast so we can provide you with the

best of our banking services.

Regards
Uwem Akai
For: Guaranty Trust Bank Plc