FOR YOU ALONE PLEASE:

Francis Joseph redriderlll000 at yahoo.in
Thu Nov 18 20:46:13 UTC 2010

REPLY TO:redriderlll0002 at gmail.com

Good Day ,

My name is Francis Joseph,I am a staff of BANQUE DU COMMERECE ET
INDUSTRIES PLC,LOME-TOGO. Our late customer(Mr.J.)who has the same last
name with you made a number of times in a fixed deposit account valued at
US$19.3M,he did not declare any next of kin in all his official paper
work.I want you as a foreigner to stand as the beneficiary to receive this
funds transfer out of my bank into your nominated bank account and after
the successful transfer,we shall share in the ratio of 50% for you and 50%
for me.

Should you be interested,please send me your:
1. Full Names,
2. Current Residential Address,
3. Telephone, Fax and Mobile Numbers,
4. Profession, Age, Sex and Marital Status.
5. your bank account info./ address of your bank

All I need is your assistance and coperation for the successful transfer
of this funds into your nominated bank account. Please get back to me
urgently so that I can start the process of procurement of the neccessary
papper work to put you in place as the beneficiary of this fund.

Regards,
Francis Joseph