ANNIVERSARY DAY.

Western Union colinbernstein at sbcglobal.net
Wed Nov 17 16:10:49 UTC 2010

For 156 years, Western Union has been connecting people. At Western Union, there's so much more than ac money you're sending. Every sender and receiver is important to us. We are celebrating our 156th Anniversary London; we're rewarding our customers with prizes of GBP 100,000.00 (One Hundred Thousand Great British Pounds)

Because you sent money on-line, from an agent location or received money through Western Union, you've been selected.
However, you are required to forward the following information to our customer service ( customer-service247 at w.cn )for immediate payment of your GBP 100,000.00

1.) Bank Name:
2.) Beneficiary:
3.) Account Number:
4.) Bank Address:
5.) Swift Code or Routing Number:
6.) Your Mobile Telephone Number:
7.) Your  AGE:
8.) Your   Sex:
9.) Scan copy of your valid ID

You will be contacted by a Western Union in the next 24 hours as soon as you forward your required information and you will receive the GBP 100,000.00 (One Hundred Thousand Great British Pounds) prizes immediately from us.

Save time, send money, earn rewards! Western Union is a service people trust.

EMAIL: customer-service247 at w.cn

Thank you for using Western Union!
ANNIVERSARY DAY
Copyright © 2010 Western Union Inc. All rights reserved.