IN GOOD FAITH AND HONESTY I WRITE YOU THIS MAIL.

Mr.John Wilson cliffordhagar at sbcglobal.net
Thu Nov 11 12:57:01 UTC 2010

MY DEAR FRIEND,

    I KNOW THAT THIS LETTER MIGHT COME TO YOU AS A SURPRISE, BUT PLEASE DO KINDLY FIND TIME TO GO THROUGH IT. I AM MR. JOHN WILSON, THE CHIEF AUDITOR, AUDIT DEPARTMENT OF FUND RELEASE ORDER IN CITIBANK INTERNATIONAL LONDON UNITED KINGDOM, LAST WEEK WHEN I WAS GOING THROUGH SOME FILE IN THE OFFICE I DISCOVERED A DOCUMENT THAT BELONGS TO ONE LATE MR. FRANK EDWARD.

LATE MR. FRANK EDWARD, FROM UNITED STATE OF AMERICA (USA) EXECUTED CONTRACT THROUGH FEDERAL MINISTRY OF AVIATION HERE IN LONDON UNITED KINGDOM, THE CONTRACT WORTH OF SEVENTEEN MILLION  FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND GREAT BRITIAN POUNDS ONLY (Ј17,500,000.00).

BUT ON THE PROCESS OF APPROVING THE PAYMENT AND TRANSFERRING THE FUND TO HIM, HE DIED WITH HIS WIFE IN EARTHQUAKE DISASTER THAT OCCURRED IN GEORGIA (USSR).

MEANWHILE, HIS FUND HAS TO BE SIGNED IN MY OFFICE BEFORE I WILL GIVE ORDER TO THE TRANSAFER DEPARTMENT, FOR FINAL ENDORSEMENT OF HIS FUND.NOBODY KNOWS WHAT IS GOING ON .

THIS IS THE MAN\'S INFORMATION'S:
(1) CONTRACT SUM: US Ј17,500,000.00
(2) CONTRACT NUMBER: FMA/FTB/FGN/3-X/96
(3) CONTRACT AWARDED: 23RD MARCH 2000
(4) CONTRACT COMMISSIONED: JULY 2001
(5) CONTRACT PIN CODE: FMA-96-FGN2
(6) CONTRACTOR\'S NAME: MR. FRANK EDWARD
(7) COMPANY: FRANK EDWARD ENGINEERING COMPANY

YOU WILL ACT LIKE THE BENEFICIARY OF THIS FUND OR THE AUTHORIZED NEXT OF KIN TO THE ORIGINAL BENEFICIARY LATE MR. FRANK EDWARD (MAY HIS GENTLE SOUL REST IN PERFECT PEACE), I WILL SEND TO YOU THE WHOLE RELEVANT DOCUMENTS THAT IS REQUIRED IN THIS TRANSACTION IMMEDIATELY YOU ACCEPT TO CO-OPERATE WITH ME. KINDLY GET BACK TO ME WITH THIS INFORMATION'S:

1.YOUR FULL NAMES
2.OCCUPATION
3.YOUR PRIVATE PHONE AND FAX NUMBERS
4.YOUR ADDRESS
5.AGE
6.COUNTRY

I HAVE DECIDED TO GIVE YOU 40% OF THIS FUND AT THE SUCCESSFUL END OF THIS TRANSACTION AND 60% WILL BE FOR ME.

PLEASE HAVE IT IN YOUR MIND THAT THIS DEAL IS 100%ATTACHED WITH RISK FREE ON BOTH SIDE. I\'M GOING ON RETIREMENT VERY SOON, SO I NEED THIS FUND IN FUTURE IN AREAS OF INVESTMENT.

THANKS AND STAY BLESS.

BEST REGARDS,
MR. JOHN WILSON.