BELOVED

MRS EMA EDWARD ka.1 at att.net
Tue Nov 9 02:00:38 UTC 2010

Hello.

I am Mrs.Ema Edward from Angola, I am  suffering from a long time cancer of
the throat.
I was brought up from motherless babies home, I married to my late
husband,who was  a gold miner .
And we deposited the sum of ($5.2million) with a security company.
We live for twenty years without a child. My husband died in a fatal motor
accident.  Since his death I decided not to re-marry,

It is my last wish to see that this money is invested to any charitable
organization of your choice and distributed each year among the charity
organization.If you can handle this money acording to my wish for the ophans,
contact my email: emaedward2010 at gmail.com
Yours.
Mrs. Ema Edward