Compensation / Payment

Minister of Finance 01ws6bird at sbcglobal.net
Mon Nov 8 10:38:00 UTC 2010

Sir/Madam,

THE FRUIT OF OUR PRESENT WAR AGAINST CORRUPTION, SCAMS AND FRAUD.

This is Dr. Olusegun Aganga, the New Finance Minister of Nigeria writing to inform you that based on the scam reports we received, the African Union (AU) Anti-

fraud team in collaboration with the United Nations (UN) are making sure that internet fraud is wiped out in the Africa continent completely. The Internet Service

Providers have noticed an increased email traffic originating from Africa to other continents, hence the action of the security operatives.

In this regard, three hundred and six (306) scammers have been arrested so far and arrest is still on. We have recovered the total sum of US$3.2 Billion from them

both cash and assets confirmed to have come from their victims. As we have found thousands of email addresses of victims from their address books. It is at this

juncture that we are contacting you.

The African Union (AU) with the United Nation (UN) are making refunds of US$1,000,000.00 each to victims whom his/her email address was listed on the
scammer's address books and also paying fully all those who have been defrauded at the pursue of their funds owed to them by our government.

Contact me to know the modalities with which your refunds will get to you.

NOTE: You are hereby advised not to contact those scammers again

Dr. Olusegun Aganga
Finance Minister
http://www.fmf.gov.ng/FMF_HMF_Profile.aspx