No subject

MARVIN LOUIS marv at irq.com
Sun Nov 7 13:29:49 UTC 2010

Compliments and how are you today, hope all is well?  all relationship
start as
strangers to friendship and family in a moment of trust and sincerity
and trust
is very essential in all dealings. my name is (STAFF SGT.) marvin Louis; I am
an America soldier, serving in the military the arm's 3rd intrydision. with a
very desperate need for assistance, i have summed up courage to contact you.

I found your contact particular in an address Journal. I am seeking your kind
assistance to move the sum of ($16 MILLION U.S. DOLLARS) SIXTEEN
MILLION UNITED
STATES DOLLARS to you, as far i can be assured that my share will be in your
care until i complete my service here. source of money ;

Some money in various currncies were discovered in barrels at a farmhouse near
one of saddamaetm sold palaces in TIKRIT-IRAQ during a rescure operation, and
it was agreed by staff SGT Knneth Buff and i that some part of this money be
shared among both of us before informing anybody about it since both of us saw
the money first this was quite an i llegal thing to do, but i tell you
what? no
compensation can make up for the risk we have taken with our lives in
this hell
hole. of which my brother in -law was killed by a road bomb last time, the
above figure was given to me as my  share, and to conceal this kind of money
became a problem for me, so with the help of a British contact working
here and
his offce enjoy some immunity, i was able to get the package out to a safe
location entirrly out of trouble spot.

He does not know the real contents of the package, and believes that it belong
to a British/American Medical Doctor who died in a raid here in Iraq, and
before given up, trusted me to hand over the package to his family.

I have now found a very secure way of getting the package out of where
it is to
you at home for you to pick up, and i will disuss this with you when i am sure
that you are to assist me, and believe that my money will be secure hand
because fear of God.

i want you to tell me how much you will take from this money for
assistance you
will give to me. one passionate appeal i will make to you is not to discuss
this matter with anybody, should you have reason to reject this offer, please
and please destroy this message as any lekage of this information will be too
bad for us Soldier's here in Iraq. i do not know long we will remain here,
month of way was deadliest month for us out here, total, we lost 127 men and
been shot, wounded and two suicide bomb attacts by the special grace of God,
this and other reasons i will mention later has promted me to reach out for
help, i honest want this matter to be resolved immediately, please contact me
as soon as possible with my private e-mail address which is my only way of
communication.

Email:prmxtee at gmail.com
Thanks and GOD bless.

Sgt Marvin louis.