It is urgent please!!!

Emefa Roosevelt server at sppa.gov.cn
Sun Nov 7 04:31:55 UTC 2010

FROM THE OFFICE OF
EQUITY CHAMBERS & CO,
#16 OSOFO CLOSE (C225/6) OFF FAANOFA
ROAD ASYLUM-DOWN, ACCRA GHANA.
P.O.BOX KT 1045 KOTABABI.

Good day,

I am sorry for the embarrassment this mail may cause you, as we have not met before. I am Emefa Roosevelt, a solicitor at law, I am the personal attorney to Engineer FRANK RUNNELS, who used to work with Shell Development Company in Ghana hereinafter referred to as my client. On the 21st of April 2007, my client, his wife and their two children were involved in a car accident along ACCRA - KUMASI express Road while arriving from a Holiday to Accra. All occupants of the vehicle unfortunately lost their lives. Since then I have made several enquiries to your Embassy to locate any of my client's extended relatives but this has proved unsuccessful. I came across your name and contact, while I was searching for Frank 's relations. Since my search was unsuccessful, I decided to contact you for this project. I am contacting you to assist in repatriating the money and properties left behind by my client before they get confiscated or declared unserviceable by the Finance House where these

Since I have been unsuccessful in locating the relatives for over two years now, I seek your consent to present you as the Next of Kin so that the proceed of this deposit valued at USD18.5 Million can be released to you and then you and I can share the money, 40% for me 40% for you, and the remaining 20% will be for expenses and tax. He made the money in one of
the Oil deals he had with our Oil Ministers. I also have all necessary legal documents that can be used to back up any claim we may make. All I require is your honest co-operation to enable us see this business through. I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law. As we proceed you will begin to realise that it is risk free. Only i have to instruct you on what and what to do at every time.Send this info immediately for application/introduction letter to the bank on your behalf as the next of kin.

Your Full Names
Your Postal/mailing address
Your Telephone and Fax Number
Age/Sex/Ocupation
Marital Status
Your id (Driver's License or Working id or International Passport copy)

Get in touch with me through my email address; barremileshort at hotmail.com, or you call me on phone that so we can proceed.

Sincerely yours,
Emefa Roosevelt (Esq.)