Greetings From Mr. Paulson Eric!!!

Mr. Paulson Eric pausoneric at t-online.de
Sat Nov 6 21:37:31 UTC 2010

Greetings From Mr. Paulson Eric,

How is your family together with your health condition? Please don't say that I forget you after your assistance to me. Honestly I deeply appreciate your past effort to assist me when i am in need, Now I'm happy to inform you that I have finally succeeded in getting those funds and Gold transferred under the co-operation of another friend of mine from Germany

Now you are to contact my Lawyer Barrister Kojo Williams for the release of your compensation which I kept with him on your behalf, his name is Barr. Kojo Williams on his email address Below
Name : Barrister Kojo Williams
E-mail : ( kojochambers at centrum.cz )

Contact him with your information and address for your compensation of $1.2 Million ( One Million two hundred thousand dollars)

Please make sure you re-confirm to him your details information such as your present address in full and other personal information including your ID and telephone number, inform me once you have receive your compensation.

This is the year the Lord have made

Sincerely,

Mr. Paulson Eric