Chevron/Texaco

Mrs Alty Susan Jane contaduria at hmaciel.gub.uy
Fri May 21 11:00:12 UTC 2010

Dear Beloved,

It is by the grace of God that I received Christ,knowing the truth and the truth have set me free.

Having known the truth I had no choice than to do what is lawful and right in the sight of God for eternal life and in the sight of man for witness of God mercy and glory upon my life.
I am Alty Susan Jane.I am married to Dr.Alty Michael , who worked with Chevron/Texaco for TWENTY years before he died in the year 2005.We were married for Fifteen years without a child,He died during one of the riots in IRAN.He was held hostage and slain to death by protesting youths before his death we were both born again Christians.

Since his death I decided not to re-marry.When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of ($10,000,000.00.( Ten Million US.Dollars) with ( Security Company in Benin .) and now the management of the bank have just wrote me to come forward to receive the money or rather issue a letter of authorization to somebody to receive it on my behalf if I can not come over. I am presently with my laptop in a hospital where I have been undergoing treatment for cancer of the lungs, I have since lost my ability to talk and my doctors have told me that I have only a few months to live.It is my last wish to see that this money is invested and at the end of every year distributed among charity organization.

For your compensation, as soon as the money enters your account or delivered you take 30% of the total money, 5% for any expenses while 65% will be for the work of GOD. I took this decision because i know that there are a lot of poor people suffering from different kind of disease and nobody to come to their aid.With God all things are possible. As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the contact of (Security Company in Benin) were the money is been deposited .

I will also issue you a letter of authority and certificate of claim that will prove you as the new beneficiary of this fund. Please assure me that you will act accordingly as I stated here.

Mrs Alty Susan Jane

Mrs.alty.susan.j at sify.com