Business Proposal.

David Gray davidg at yahoo.com
Tue May 18 23:15:58 UTC 2010

SECOND NOTICE We wish to notify you again that you were listed as a beneficiary to the total sum of $13,100,000.00(Thirteen million One hundred thousand dollars)in the codicil and last testament of the deceased.(Name now withheld since this is our second letter to you). We contacted you because you bear the surname identity and therefore can present you as the beneficiary to the inheritance.

We therefore reckoned that you can receive these funds as you are qualified by your name identity. All the legal papers will be processed in your acceptance. From Antonio Martinez