USB Gadget Driver

Sandeep G.R grsandeep85 at gmail.com
Mon May 17 03:43:13 UTC 2010

Hi Greg,

            Its a general gadget printer driver present in linux
source code /drivers/usb/gadget/printer.c

In that printer.c driver in init function if i give printk message
that is shown while doing insmod g_printer.ko but it will show the
message in the console as

root at freescale ~$ ls
g_printer.ko
root at freescale ~$ insmod g_printer.ko
My USB Gadget Printer connected
insmod: can't insert 'g_printer.ko': No such device
root at freescale ~$

What could be the problem please suggest me.

--
Thanks & Regards,
SANDEEP G R,