CAN I TRUST YOU?

John Mabaso royalprince1960 at yahoo.com.cn
Mon May 10 03:09:41 UTC 2010

Dear Friend,

Don't be surprised to receive this letter from me since you don't know me in person. I am PRINCE.JOHN MABASO from Zimbabwe, the first Son to HRH.NDULOV MABASO, who was murdered during the land dispute in Zimbabwe by the agents of the ruling government of President ROBERT MUGABE, you must have heard his alleged support and sympathy for the opposition MDC PARTY led by the minority white farmers.

My Father was among the few black Zimbabwean rich farmers murdered in cold blood by the war veterans backed by the government. Before the death of my Father, he deposited the sum of US$35M (Thirty Five Million United States Dollars) with one of the judiciary companies abroad, as if he had a premonition of the looming danger in ZIMBABWE.

The money was deposited as a gem and precious stones to avoid much attraction & demurrage from the firm. The money was earmarked for the purchase of new machinery and chemicals for the farms and the establishment of new farms in Lesotho and Swaziland before the regrettable incidence. This Land problem arose when President Robert Mugabe introduced a new land act, which wholly affects the white rich farmers and some few blacks vehemently condemned the "Modus operandi" adopted by the government.

This resulted to rampart killing and Mob actions. My mother and I are staying in nearby African Country now as Asylum seekers, which have not been beneficial to us; I have decided to transfer this money to your country where we can be invested into a lucrative venture; I am faced with the dilemma of investing this amount of money in any of the Southern African countries for fear of encountering the same experience in the future, since most of the countries within that region have similar political education and polity.

Since we are still Asylum Seekers, the law does not permit us to do any monetary investment in our name hence we’re refugees in a foreign country; I must let you know that this business is 100% risk free and the nature of your business does not necessarily matter, you can help us if you wish. I and my family have agreed to give you 25% of the total US$35M, 5% will be mapped out for all expenses that maybe incurred during the transfer and 70% will be for me and my family’s investment in your country.

Therefore if you are willing and interested to render the needed assistance, endeavor to reply through this private mail address (royalprince1960 at yahoo.com.cn) for more clarifications. I will need your private and direct telephone numbers for easy communication between us. Remember; this is highly confidential and the success of this business depends on how secret it is kept based on our past experiences.

I will be expecting your earliest response to this effect.

Best regards,
Prince John Mabaso