The Family of George Chol Garang

George Chol Garang infogarangfamily at aol.co.uk
Fri May 7 13:33:34 UTC 2010

The Family of George Chol Garang

Good Day,

I am writing you to solicit your co-operation in a multi million dollars
investment.
My name are George Chol Garang ,the eldest son of Late Dr. John Garang ,I
am presently seeking political asylum here in Denmark for fear of my live
.My late father John Garang was the leader of the Sudan People's
Liberation Army that fought the Khartoum government of Sudan for 21 years
until 09 July 2005 when he was made the first vice president of Sudan
after the Kenyan peace accord.

Three weeks after (30 July 2005) he was killed when he was returning from
Uganda on the Ugandan presidential helicopter who is an ally to the
Sudanese president Oman el Bashir during the civil war against the people
of south Sudan. My late father was set up to believe all is well, My
mother received a top secret information to find a way to smuggle me out
of the country because the Khartoum Government is planning to kill me and
my family.

Oil was discovered in southern Sudan in 1978, which erupted the civil war
in 1983
Involving the government forces and the Sudanese People's Liberation
Movement under the leadership of my late father during the war, the oil
wells were control by Sudanese People's Liberation Army under the
leadership of my late father.

I am writing you in absolute confidence primarily to seek your assistance
to secure my father's fund deposited in Europe, my Late father's deposited
Sixteen Million United States Dollars cash ($16,000.000.00) now in the
custody the vault house of a Private Finance firm in Europe. Before my
father's death, he told me about the deposit of the funds and he told me
in case he dies I should find a way to get the funds out and my suffering
people of Darfur and the Southern Sudanese should benefit from the funds
and invest part of it into a profitable investment that will benefit my
family and yours. I have all the documents concerning the deposit of this
fund.

I am unable to stand on behalf of my late father because of my situation
now as an asylum seeker and my status here Denmark as an asylum seeker do
not permit me to make any move towards the fund. For your time and
assistance, I have decided that 20% of the total amount will be for your
effort and another 5 % to cover all the expenses that may occur during
this business transaction and the rest, we both have to put our heads
together and invest it into a profitable business.

Please do go through the website for more information.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Garang
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/in_pictures/4735725.stm
http://www.whitehouse.gov/news/releases/2005/08/20050801-7.html
http://www.sudan.net/news/press/postedr/108.shtml

If you can assist my family, then kindly contact me immediately on the
email below.

(garanggeorgechol at yahoo.com.hk)

Best regards

yours truly,