Shell Petroleum PLC!!!

Shell Petroleum PLC vdgsnl at aol.nl
Wed May 5 15:30:22 UTC 2010

Shell Petroleum PLC
De Lotto (stichting de Nationale Sporttotalisator)
Holland Office: Stadiumplain 150 6201
 HR The Hague, the Netherlands
------------------------------------------------------------ --------------

Dear Shell Award Winner,

Following the results of our annual Award/Grant draws concluded this month, we are pleased to inform you that your email address emerged as a lucky winner in the 2010 Shell Award. You have been approved of a lump sum of Ђ500,000.00 (Five hundred thousand Euros) attached to Pin SPDC-62 which should be paid to you in full.

We strongly recommend your attention to this message by contacting the claim department with claim information and procedure of claim below.

Mr. Tobias Eric
Tel: +31 659 038 999
Fax: +31 847 224 016
Email: institutionalcp at aim.com

Require are:

Your full name and address
Your telephone number
Occupation
Winning Pin number

Keep your winning information confidential to avoid double claim and error of principle.

Best Regards,

Mrs. Helen Parker
(Prize Administrator)