CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE FREE LOTTO COMPANY info at freelotto.com
Fri Mar 26 04:32:04 UTC 2010

--
THE FREE LOTTO COMPANY©
Tolpits Lane,
Watford Herts
WD18 9RN

               GBF INT'L/FREE COMPANY OF UNITED KINGDOM©/HAPPY NEW YEAR

Attn: Winner.

You have won the sum of £750,000.00 (Great British Pounds) from the GBF
INTERNATIONAL/FREELOTTO COMPANY OF UNITED KINGDOM©,I wish to announce
you as one
of the 3RD lucky winners in the Free Lotto draw held on the 1ST OF march 2010.
Your email address emerged along side 3 others as a 3rd category
winner in this
year's Annual Free Lotto Draw.

NEW YEAR BONANZA:
FIRST PRIZE: £1,500.000.00
2ND PRIZE:   £,850,000.00
3RD PRIZE:   £750, 000.00

The Free Lotto Awards is proudly sponsored by the Microsoft Corporation©, the
Intel Group©, Toshiba©, Dell computers© Mackintosh© and a conglomeration of
other international IT companies. The free lotto internet xmas draw is
held once
in a year and is so organized to encourage the use of the internet and
computers
worldwide. We are proud to say that over 200 Million Dollars are won
annually in
more than 150 countries worldwide.

Contact Person.
Mr.Donald Smith
TEL: +44 740 412 7072
FAX: +44 871 242 2355
EMAIL: donaldsmith_agt at live.co.uk

Requirements:
1. Name:
2. Address:
3. Age:
4. Sex:
5. Occupation:
6. Telephone Number:
7. Country of Residence:

Congratulations from me and members of staff of GBF INTERNATIONAL/FREELOTTO
COMPANY© OF UNITED KINGDOM. Our winners are assured of the utmost standards of
confidentiality,and press anonymity until the end of proceedings,and beyond
where they so
desire.Be further advised to maintain the strictest level of confidentiality
until the end of proceedings to circumvent problems associated with fraudulent
claims.This is a part of our precautionary measure to avoid double
claiming and
unwarranted abuse of this program.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Yours faithfully,
SIR. CHURCHILL PHILIPS
Online coordinator for GBF INTERNATIONAL/FREELOTTO COMPANY© OF UNITED KINGDOM
Sweepstakes International Program©.