YOU HAVE WON 750,000

pedro at economia.cujae.edu.cu pedro at economia.cujae.edu.cu
Wed Mar 24 09:40:32 UTC 2010

MICROSOFT NATIONAL LOTTERY HEADQUARTERS
P O Box 1010 Liverpool, L70 1NL
UNITED KINGDOM (Customer Services)

PRIZE AWARD WINNER 2010 EDITION,

We are pleased to inform you of the final announcement that you are
one of our first quarter winners of the UNITED KINGDOM NATIONAL
LOTTERY,international Lottery programs.

The selection was made from the list of over 990,000 e-mail addresses
of individual and corporate bodies picked by an advanced automated
random computer search from the internet, no tickets were sold.

After this automated computer ballot, your e-mail address emerged as
one of three winners in the category \"A\" with the following winning
informations: You have therefore been approved to claim a total sum of
Seven hundred and fifty thousand pounds sterling.

REF No: L/200-26937
BATCH No: 2007MJL-01

To file for your claim, Contact the processing
Consultant:

Dr.Pinkett Griffin
TEL:+44-704-572-8649
Email: prinnketgraffin.msn23 at 8u8.com

Do fill out the claims form to Dr.Pinkett Griffin in other to process
the claims of your prize without delay.

Payment Processing Form:

1.Full names:____________________
2.Address:_______________________
3.Sex:___________________________
4.Age:___________________________
5.Marital status:________________
7.E-mail address:________________
8.Telephone number:_________Fax__

Sincerely,
Mrs. Pedro Woo

Participe en la 15 Convención Científica de Ingeniería y Arquitectura, del 29 de noviembre al 3 de diciembre de 2010
La Ingeniería y la Arquitectura por un Futuro Sustentable

Palacio de Convenciones, La Habana, Cuba
http://www.cujae.edu.cu/eventos/convencion