Urgent Attention Needed,

Mr.Mark Martins mark_martins1 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 22 17:25:04 UTC 2010

Urgent Attention Needed,

I am Mr.Mark Martins.am the chief account officer to Mr Francis Atuche former Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer of Bank PHB Plc Nigerian in(Oceanic Bank Plc Nigeria)whom is involved in the multi billions naira scam going on in Nigeria, My aim of this proposal is to seek your urgent assistant for a business relationship, am a highly placed banking officer,I am contacting you in confident to seek for your assistant and business trust.

As the account officer the bank has issued me a notice to provide an account out of the county where these funds can be transfer into or get the account confiscated within a short period of time, before Nigeria Government/Central Bank Of Nigeria will have trace of these funds to our bank.I seek your consent to present your name as the beneficiary of this funds in my position, I am assuring you today to please do not take for granted this once in a life time opportunity as we both stand to collectively gain from this at the success of the transaction.

If Willing to assist, please contact me for more information, please this transaction must be confidential till the fund get to your position thanks and God Bless.

Regards,
Mr.Mark Martins.