ATTENTION...............

LIU YAN kobayasha at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 11 01:04:54 UTC 2010

Dear Counsel,

My name is Ms AKEMI  KOBAYASHI. I was married to my ex husband Newberg KOBAYASHI (who lives in your jurisdiction)for 7 yrs and in July 2009,
We mutually agreed under a Collaborative Participation Law Agreement to go our separate ways.
Newberg had agreed to pay me $914,000.00 under terms of the agreement so that I can settle down and to his credit;
he has paid me $104,000.00 but with an outstanding balance of $810,000.00.
I am hereby seeking your legal assistance in collecting the balance or helping me enforce the agreement,
and have him honor the agreement in entirety  I will be providing further information upon your request.
I believe that one of the reasons he has refused to pay is because I have re-married.
I understand that been remarried does not automatically void the agreement.
Prior to our separation due to irreconcilable differences, we were married for 23yrs of which by his instruction,
I was a full time house wife to carter for our four children. Please get back to me if this is a case you can undertake.
Let me know if you require consultation fee before you advice or look at the evidence,
I am hereby seeking your firm to assist in collecting. the balance from him.
He has agreed already to pay me the balance but it is my belief that a Law firm like yours is needed to help me collect payment
from my ex-husband or litigate this matter if he fails to pay as promised.
Sincerely,
AKEMI  KOBAYASHI