Greeting from : Mr.Akio Akihiro..

Mr. Akio Akihiro akio.akihiro at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 10 17:25:19 UTC 2010

Dear Friend,

My name is Akio Akihiro a contractor from Japan. I am interested to invest in your
country through you. I am in Hong Kong now with the Sum of US$19,500.000.00
nineteen million five Hundred Thousand US Dollars which I would like to invest
in your country if possible.

I made this money through a contract awarded to me in Osaka by the ministry
during the relocation of Osaka airport and I am not safe if I go back to Japan
because I did not finish the contract, I hope you can understand my situation
and assist me to invest this money properly as this is my only hope. Please
kindly get back to me as soon as possible.

Best regards,
Akio Akihiro