Investment Proposal

Mr. Teera terrst at libero.it
Mon Jun 28 00:37:22 UTC 2010

Dear Friend,

I am a top politician here in Thailand and I have plans to invest in your country either as your business partner or you act as my investment manager. I want to invest in your country simply because of the political unrest thailand have faced, I want to secure the future of my family and my wealth. If you can assist me establishing and investing my money in your country either as business partners or my investment manager, please reply back to me on my private e-mail with your telephone number so we can further discussions about my investment plans in your country.

My private e-mail is; teerastt at hotmail.com

Thank you. Hon. Teera (Mr.)