your mail

Greg KH greg at kroah.com
Fri Jun 18 23:52:42 UTC 2010

On Sun, Jun 13, 2010 at 02:16:47PM +0800, Mike Gilks wrote:
> Subject:r8192U_core.c Last pass
>
> This is the last patch I can manage for this file.
> Everything else to do with checkpatch.pl issues may require an actual developer to look at it.

I have a whole bunch of series of patches from you (one duplicating
Linus's patch, I don't think you ment to send that...)  So, which should
I apply?

How about I delete them all and you send me the latest ones that you
want me to apply, as I'm totally confused which is your latest version
and which isn't and I see lots of duplicates.

Sound good?