My Proposal

contacto at pablolivas.edu.mx contacto at pablolivas.edu.mx
Thu Jun 17 20:06:43 UTC 2010

Greetings From Dubai,

This message might meet you in (utmost surprise),however,it's just my urgent need for foreign partner that made me to contact you for this transaction.I am a banker by profession from United Arab Emirates and currently holding the post of Director Auditing and Accounting unit of the bank where I work.  I have the opportunity of transfering the left over funds ($17.5million)our bank deceased customer late Richard Burson, who died on (Egypt Air Flight 990)along with his family on a plane crash. You can check on the link below for more verification;

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/502503.stm.

Hence i am inviting you for a business deal where this money can be shared between us in the ratio of 50/40 while 10% will be mapped out for expenses. If you agree to my business proposal kindly respond to me via my personal e-mail; nasseralwey at hotmail.com   further details of the transfer will be forwarded to you as soon as i receive your return mail.  Respectfully

Mr. Naser

Please reply me via my e-mail:   nasseralwey at hotmail.com
Phone number: +971504708649