Good Day Friend,

Dr. Clifford Gibson officeorg99 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 16 11:07:38 UTC 2010

Union Bank Nigeria Plc
Stallion Plaza , 36 Marina Street
Lagos island Nigeria.
Fax: 234-1-759-1030
Email: officeduke at yahoo.com.hk

Dear Friend,

I know this letter may come to you as a surprise since we have not met before. I got your contact from the world trade bureau. I am Dr. Raymond Duke, Director of account Union Bank of Nigeria plc. A contractor who is a customer named ENGR. REINIER PRITCHARD, made a deposit valued at USD$18 million.

Upon maturity, I sent a routine notification to his forwarding address but got no reply. After a month we discovered from his contract employers that the depositor had died. On further investigation, I found out that he died without making a will. However, my proposal is to front you as the next of kin to the deceased Customer of our bank, if this transaction interests you kindly let me know so I can advice you on how we are going to execute this deal.

I completely trust you to keep this proposition absolutely confidential and Kindly forward your full names, contact address, telephone and fax numbers where I can reach you easily. I have suggested that we share the funds as follows 50% for me 40% for your effort and 10% for expenses, I look forward to your earliest response through my alternative email Address below: (officeduke at yahoo.com.hk) for security reasons.

Best Regards,
Dr. Raymond Duke.