USB gadget printer not working in windows Xp

Craig Nadler craig at nadler.us
Thu Jun 10 14:55:21 UTC 2010

Sandeep,

Have you applied the latest patch for the printer gadget driver? You can
find the patch at: http://nadler.us/src/g_printer_0.2.0-210607.patch . The
patch may need some porting for your kernel version. If I ever get some
free time I'll try to update the patch and submit it.

Best Regards,

Craig Nadler