Request!

Paulsen, Amanda H Amanda.H.Paulsen at uwsp.edu
Wed Jun 9 03:16:06 UTC 2010

Compliments of the season
Forgive my indignation if this message comes to you as a surprise and may offend your personality for contacting you without your prior consent and writing through this channel. When I was searching for a foreign reliable partner I assured of your capability and reliability to champion this business opportunity. I Request you to partner with me in order to finish a transaction worth 18,500.000.00 USD and transfer from here to your country. Your share would be 30% of the mentioned amount above. If you are interested, then reply me with your Full Names,Address,Age,Occupation,Phone,fax/nofor instructions :
davi.frank at yahoo.com.hk<http://uk.mc283.mail.yahoo.com/mc/compose?to=davi.frank@yahoo.com.hk>
Dave Frank.