Award Notification!

Mrs. Generosa Erichsen hs9osdksdkws at hotmail.es
Sun Jun 6 01:30:18 UTC 2010

Your email address has won in the www.euromillones.com.es internet promotions!!!
De:
"EuroMillions Corporations: June 2010, Official Winnings Notifications" <onlinecord2010 at hotmail.es>

Aсadir a Contactos

ONLINE DEPARTMENT: BARCELONA ESPANA
Address:Avinguda del Marquиs de Comillas, 6
08038 Barcelona, Spain

Date: 15/05/2010.
EUROMILLIONS CORPORATIONS June 2010 (5th June TO 5th July) OFFICIAL WINNING NOTIFICATION.
Good day and welcome to EuroMillions corporations, we write to inform you that your email address has won, in the EuroMillions corporation internet May 2010 promotions. Your email address was selected randomly from the EuroMillions automatic computer generated machine, and your email address emerges as one of the online winners. This attracts a prize of Four Hundred Thousand Euros only (400,000.00 Euro) and an Apple 15" Mac Book Pro Notebook laptop.
*Your won Bank Draft (Draft (MONEY) / SMART THESAURUS) of Four Hundred Thousand Euros (400,000.00 Euro) and Apple 15" Mac Book Pro Notebook laptop will be presented to you on arrival to our office in Barcelona, within the period of 30 days. Your winnings will be cancelled, if you do not present yourself at our office, within the given period of 30 days.
Alternative mode of payment will be possible, via wire transfer to your designate bank account, only if your country, is member of European Payments Council (EPC) (http://www.europeanpaymentscouncil.eu/) and if only you meet up the Policy of European Payment Council here in Spain.
*However, If you are unable to come to our office in Barcelona- Spain to claim your won bank draft (Draft (MONEY) / SMART THESAURUS), your won prize will be presented to you by courier delivery via the promotion board contracted courier company. Take note! EuroMillions Corporation is not responsible for the delivery charges to your location. You will pay for the cost of delivery yourself. Please do not respond to this option, knowing you will not pay for the courier service delivery.
Please note: The draft certified cheque and all documents are packaged to be delivered under one way bill by the contracted courier company and are categorized as high priority & express delivery under applicable laws and regulations. This shipment cannot be delivered to P.O. boxes or postal codes but only to you the receiver at your given address.

For more information's, on how to claim your prize, do contact our promotions department via the email below or via telephone, and quote this reference number: EMSTF/2010/DNL/MAY6-30/VGHMJ as you contact our promotion department. This reference number is the security key to your winnings, we advice you keep the reference number to yourself.

EuroMillions Promotion Department.
Contact Person: Manuel Borreria (Promotion Co-ordinator)
Tel: 0034- 634 105 921
Email: manuelborr at terra.es
This promotion is organized by EuroMillions to advertise and to promote our website, http:// www.euromillones.com.es / which is based on all kind internet companies, all kind of computer hardware and software product. This promotion is as well organized to encourage the use of the Internet user and to promote computer literacy worldwide.

Congratulations to you lucky winner!

Sincerely,
Mrs. Generosa Erichsen
Online Co-ordinator
CEO: EMSFT Word Resource Barcelona.
Copyright © 1999-2010 Euromillions All rights reserved.

NOTICE TO RECIPIENT: THIS E-MAIL IS MEANT FOR ONLY THE INTENDED RECIPIENT  OF THE TRANSMISSION, AND MAY BE A COMMUNICATION PRIVILEGED BY LAW.
DO NOT SEND YOUR RESPONSE TO THIS EMAIL ADDRESS, BUT TO THE PROMOTION DEPARTMENT @ prmtn_dep at hotmail.es FOR CLAIMS AS RESPONSE TO evalftorws at hotmail.es WILL NOT BE GIVEN DUE ATTENTION.