LOAN APPLICATION

DALSTON MILL FABRICS contact at dalstonmillfabrics.co.uk
Tue Jun 8 10:04:53 UTC 2010

Hello

     I am Mr Derrick Davenport, a Private Loan Lender and a cooperate financial for real estate and any kinds of business financing.I also offer Loans to individuals

                   Qualifications:

1)The Borrower must be at least 25yrs old

2)Even with Bad credit, we still Guarantee the Loan

3)The Loan Can Be Granted Even with low credit

4)There is no prepayment penalty.

5)You do not need a Co-Signer

Repayment:

Repayment is made Monthly or Yearly depending on the choice of the borrower .and The Repayment schedule for a Loan is calculated and sent to the  borrower.

                                 Interest Rate:

The Interest rate applicable to all Loans Is 4 %.

                   Loan Transfer:

The Loan Is Transfered to the Borrower via

1)Account swift transfer

2)Courier delivery service/Cheque

3)Money Gram

4)Western Union