YOUR: PAYMENT NOTIFICATION VIA ATM MASTER CARD !

Mr.Sanusi Lamido mr.sanusilamido1960 at info.com
Fri Jun 4 01:50:23 UTC 2010

>From the desk of Mr. Sanusi Lamido,
Central Bank of Nigeria Governor.
ATM CARD Department (CBN).

Attn: Beneficiary.

Sequel to the meeting with our new acting president, JONATHAN GOOD LUCK. We were instructed to pay all our contractors and their next of kin. Your name appeared in our system here as one of the beneficiary we want to inform you that your payment verification and confirmations through ATM CARD is confirmed from our correspondent bank in UK (HSBC London UK).

Therefore, we are happy to inform you that an arrangement has perfectly been concluded to effect your payment as soon as possible in our bid to be transparent However, it is our pleasure to inform you that your ATM Card Number; 5301 2364 5120 6002 has been approved and upgraded in your favor.

Meanwhile, your Secret Pin Number will be available as soon as you confirm to us the receipt of your ATM CARD. The ATM Card Value is $7.2 Million USD Only.
You are advised that a maximum withdrawal value of US$10,000.00 is permitted daily And we are duly inter-switched and you can make withdrawal in any location of the ATM Center of your choice/nearest to you any where in the world.

We have also concluded delivery arrangement with our accredited courier service Company to oversee the delivery of the ATM Card to you without any further delay.
So you are hereby advice to forward to this office your names in full and your receiving mailing address and also your private telephone number for easy communication to enable us proceed without any further delay.

We will appreciate your urgent response to this matter. Thanks for your understanding. Mail back on my private e-mail: mr.sanusilamido1960 at mail.mn for further discussion.

Yours Sincerely.