I NEED YOUR ASSISTANCE

Johnson Stick john at vnn.vn
Wed Jun 2 00:54:03 UTC 2010

Attn:

I am Mr. Johnson Stick, the Manager of UBS Investment International.

One of the Worlds Largest Fund Management Company with over $1.2 trillion.

We have idle funds lying in an investor portfolio for over 5 years.

I am therefore looking for someone to trust who will stand to receive the funds without hitches.

All confirmable documents to back up the claims will be made available to you prior to your acceptance.

Mean while, I have worked out the modalities and technicalities whereby the funds can be claimed without any
hitches.

Our sharing ratio will be 50-50. If you are interested, you should confirm and send your direct phone number so
we could discuss more on phone as regard the transaction..

Sincerely,

Johnson Stick