IMF WORLD BANK PAYMENT NOTIFICATION

Dr. Richard Uzoma info at financialcrime.org
Fri Jul 30 06:36:04 UTC 2010

IMF WORLD BANK PAYMENT NOTIFICATION
From: DR. RICHARD UZOMA
Director: IMF/World Debt Reconciliation Committee.

Attn: Beneficiary,

We are pleased to inform you that we are World Debt Reconciliation Committee newly set up by The International Bank For Reconciliation And Development(WORLD BANK) And the International Monetary Fund (IMF) based on series of Petitions we received from International Bodies such as  Cooperate Bodies and Non Governmental Organization (NGO) on the inability of some  Government of different countries in the World, Commercial banks and World Lottery Organization to settle their clients Contract debt, Inheritance contract and Winning prize fund.

After an extensive close door meeting between the Board of Directors of WORLD BANK AND INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND), It was resolved and agreed upon that this body-WORLD INTERNATIONAL DEBT Reconciliation Committee will work extensively to ensure that your Contract Payment, Your Inheritance and Lottery Winning prize fund will be paid without any hitch and delay through the World Bank and IMF Insurance body.

some government officials secretly tried to move your funds but could not succeed because of the strong monitoring eye of the World Bank and UN, this money is currently now with Royal Bank Of Canada ,please note that your contract/ inheritance funds has been approved for payment please follow instructions immediately and contact them for speedy payment.

Urgently contact the paying bank with your information to open up communication with you regarding the remittances of your payment via the paying officer in charge of foreign remittance, the board and the Royal Bank Of Canada agreed that this bank will pay you your contract/inheritance funds as soon as all information from you as the beneficiary is provided.

We also want you to know that beneficiary's are entitled to operate the tele banking transfer of the Royal bank Of Canada I will advice that you immediately contact Royal Bank Of Canada immediately with your contact details with the contact details as stated below:

Paying bank Contact details:

Royal Bank of Canada,
Foreign operation department,
Mrs Randall Welch
Email: customercare at rbc-cc.com
Telephone: +1 940 238 5298
Fax: 1 206 339 1900

1. Full Name
2. Addres
3. Tel/Cell Numbers
4. Copy of your identification
5. Current occupation
6. Amount owed to you
7. Next of Kin

Please keep this office updated as soon as you confirm details and also do not communicate with whosoever in regards to your contract/inheritance payment as all we gathered from our investigation is that some government officials are responsible for the seizure of your contract/inheritance payment and we need you from this moment to seize communications with them and do not let them know more about this transaction you have been warned if you must receive your payment which is currently with Royal Bank of Canada and with the help of world bank and the rest of the organization you must maintain the confidentiality and follow instructions.

You are adviced to forward your contact details and also identity along with your marital status current occupation to the paying bank when contacting them.

Congratulations.

Yours Faithfully

Dr. Richard Uzoma