BUSINESS PROPOSAL

NIGERIAN NATIONAL PETROLEUM CORPORATION info at nnpc.org
Thu Jul 29 13:40:05 UTC 2010

OFFICE OF THE CO-ORDINATOR
CONTRACT REVIEW PANEL
NIGERIAN NATIONAL PETROLEUM CORPORATION

Attn: Sir,

BUSINESS PROPOSAL

l am Daniel Egobia Williams, the Coordinator of the contract Review Panel of the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Sometime ago, Contracts was awarded to a Conglomerate of Foreign Companies by my Committee on behalf of the NNPC. The Contract was over invoiced to the tune of US$24.5 Million (Twenty four million Five Hundred Thousand united states Dollars). This was done deliberately by my colleagues and I to benefit from this project.

This fund is presently lying in the NNPC Escrow accounts having observed all laid down protocols. This surplus US$24.5 Million is what we asking you to help us receive. You are require to provide an account for lodgment of the funds; it is forbidden for us government workers/Civil Servant to operate foreign bank accounts.

Upon the conclusion of this project, 70% of this surplus shall be for us, while 25% shall be for you and the remaining 5% is set aside to take care of any expenses incurred you and I.

Send me an email immediately to let me know if you would be of assistance.

Regards,

Daniel Egobia  Williams