PARTNER FOR BUSINESS WANTED

PARTNERSHIP biz20001 at rocketmail.com
Wed Jul 28 04:42:07 UTC 2010

Dear Sir/Madam

I am searching for a reliable person to be a partner to my distiguish
client(a politician).I just stumbled on your email and think it would
interest and benefit you immensely.My customer  wants to invest in
Your country and have just mandated me to search  for a reliable person

to represent his interest.I would want your opinion on the kind of
investment that is lucrative in your country without much taxes and how

you would help in moving an amount running into millions of $ into your

country without difficulties.Please provide your phone number so that
we can talk.

I await your reply,

Andy