Letter To You

Mr. Gu Shu guinfo at icmpp.ro
Tue Jul 27 09:39:02 UTC 2010

Dear Friend,

May the good God bless you as you read this mail to hear my cry. I have
choose to carry out this mission just because the Almighty has called me to
do so, which the voice of the Almighty is the final in a man’s life. Please
join me my friend to carry out the wish of the almighty to help the children
of the world.Please endeavor to observe utmost discretion in all matters
concerning this issue because of my close family, as i hope that you are a
sincere, honest and matured person and above all TRUSTWORTHY.
Right now, I have been diagnosed with Esophageal Cancer, which It has
defiled all forms of medical treatment, and right now I have only about a
few months to live, according to medical experts. I have not particularly
lived my life so well, as I never really cared for anyone (not even myself)
but my business. Though I am very rich, I was never generous, I was always
hostile to people and only focused on my business as that was the only thing
I cared for not even my family, until I lost them few years back during the
war.

But now I regret all this as I now know that there is more to life than just
wanting to have or make all the money in the world. I believe when God gives
me a second chance to come to this world I would live my life a different
way from how I have lived it. Now that God has called me, I have willed and
given most of my property and assets to my extended family members as well
as a few close friends because right now life has no meaning to me anymore,
due to the love I have for money and things of the world, like I said, I
lost my immediate family in Iraq years ago before I came back from a
business trip in Dubai and china, ever since I have actually lost hope of
life which led me to some dubious way of living my life because the world is
a wicked place.

Now I have a calling from God, I want God to be merciful to me and accept my
soul. so, I have decided to give also to charity organizations, as I want
this to be one of the last good deeds I do on earth. So far, I have
distributed funds to some charity organizations in the U.A.E, Algeria, India
and Malaysia. Now that my health has deteriorated so badly, I can’t do this
myself anymore, and I can’t travel out of Iraq till I hear the finally
calling from the Almighty the creator.
I once asked members of my extended family to close one of my accounts and
distribute the money which I have there to charity organization in Bulgaria,
South Africa and Pakistan; they refused and kept the money to themselves.
Hence, I do not trust them anymore, as they seem not to be contended with
what I have given them so far and this is the major reason why i want you to
contact me through my private email below.

I will want you to help me collect my last deposit and dispatched it to any
charity organizations. I deposited this money in a security/finance house
abroad, which no one knows of is the huge cash deposit of Forty Five
Million, Five Hundred Thousand U.S dollars ($45,500,000). you can keep 25%
of the total funds for your self for your good heart to help me realise my
dream to help the needy once, then 5% for any expenses insured, the balance
70% will be use to fulfill the wish of the almighty God to help the children
of the world which will become the leader of tomorrow. Please respond back
to me on this mail. Because right now i only have access to an internet in
the hospital, my husband wicked family has taken my handy away so i can not
spread my wealth to others.

May the almighty God be with you and give you the heart to help in this
regards.

Regards,
Fatima Ahmed
My Private Email:fatimahmedfatim1 at sify.com