Staging: spectra: removes q->prepare_flush_fn

Javier Martinez Canillas martinez.javier at gmail.com
Fri Jul 9 03:22:20 UTC 2010

>> drivers/staging/spectra/ffsport.c:654: error: too many arguments to function ‘blk_queue_ordered’
>> make[1]: *** [drivers/staging/spectra/ffsport.o] Error 1
>>
>> This is due a change in blk_queue_ordered arguments that doesn't use q->prepare_flush_fn function handler anymore.
>
> This breaks the build on my tree.  What tree caused this api to be
> changed?  Should it go through that one instead?
>
> thanks,
>
> greg k-h

Not sure Greg, I cloned linux-2.6-block because I thought that this
changes would go through it, but it has the old API with
prepare_flush_fn. And does'nt even have the spectra driver in staging.

How can I find the correct tree?

In today linux-next the driver still doesn't compile by the way.

Thanks a lot

Best regards,