Proposal

Richard Yat Sun info at parliament.go.ug
Fri Jul 9 00:28:24 UTC 2010

Good Day,

I am Mr. Richard Yat Sun, Executive Director of the Hang Seng Bank Ltd, Des
Vobux Road Branch,central Hong Kong.I have an obscured business suggestion for
you. Am here-by seeking your service in helping me receive a large amount of
money and in giving a clear research and feasibility studies on areas I could
invest on.Your services will be paid for, and you will be a partner, if your
recommendation is accepted.
As a bank employee, I can not operate any personal investment till I am retired
and with the Anti-corruption Bill passed  in Hong Kong; it is risky for a fixed
income earner to own any huge amount of money in Hong Kong or any foreign
country. It is then advisable to invest till I am retired and with the
Anti-corruption Bill passed  in Hong Kong; it is risky for a fixed income earner
to own any huge amount of money in Hong Kong or any foreign country.
It is then advisable to invest in any foreign land secretly and patiently wait
retirement.For security purpose, due to telecoms interception in Hong Kong, I
shall not accept or acknowledge any phone call. Only fax messages/emails would
be treated in relation to this proposal but not without this code;[CODENO:
AM-001].Should you be further interested, Contact me through this email for
further confidential correspondence:
Warm Regards
Mr Richard Yat Sun.
richardsun74 at yahoo.com.hk