CONGRATULATION FROM YAHOO COMPANY THAILAND

CONGRATULATION FROM YAHOO COMPANY THAILAND lottooffice97 at yahoo.com.hk
Mon Jul 5 09:59:20 UTC 2010

  Microsoft Award Team.
  ADDRESS: NOKIA THAILAND OFFICE
  105/33 BANGKOK THAI TWR.,
  108 SIAM ROAD.,
  BANGKOK, 10400,
  KINGDOM OF THAILAND.
  Batch: 12/25/0340

  Dear Winner

  This is to inform you that you have won a prize money of $2,000,000,00 (Two Million United state dollars) for the Edition 2010 Lottery promotion which is organized by YAHOO  LOTTERY INC & WINDOWS LIVE.YAHOO & MICROSOFT WINDOWS, collects all the email addresses of people that are active online, among the millions that subscribed to Yahoo and Hotmail we only select ten people every Month as our winners through electronic balloting System without the winner applying, we Congratulate you for being one of the people selected.

  PAYMENT OF PRIZE AND CLAIM

  You are to contact your Claims Agent with immediate effect to facilitate the protocol of your winning prize before the expiry date of Claim; Winners shall be paid in accordance with his/her Settlement Centre. Prize must be claimed not later than 15 days from date of Draw Notification after the Draw date in which Prize has won. Any prize not claimed within this period will be forfeited. These are your identification numbers:

  Batch number....................12/25/0340
  Ref number.......................Ref: MSN-L/200-26937
  Winning number...................YM09788

  You are therefore advised to send the following information to  to this office so that we facilitate the claims of your prize to you.

  1. Full name.............
  2. Country..............
  3. Contact Address........
  4. Telephone Number.....
  5. Marital Status........
  6. Occupation.............
  7. Company...............
  8. Age.....................

  Please Note:
  Your Lottery Prize must be claimed not later than 15 days from date of Draw Notification after the Draw date in which Prize has won. Any prize not claimed within this period will be forfeited.

  Congratulations!! Once again.

  Yours in service,
  REV.RALPH DELAHAY
  (Operation Manager)