CAN YOU GET BACK TO OUR OFFICE TODAY????

THE PRESIDENCY marcosandrade at matrix.com.br
Fri Jul 2 12:01:28 UTC 2010

THE PRESIDENCY
OFFICE OF THE HONORABLE PRESIDENT
FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA
ASO- ROCK,VILLA
ABUJA NIGERIA.

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN

Sir

After our meeting with the senate president and our Vice president last night over some an unclaimed overdue contractors payment to know what is the actual problem which has being preventing our respectable foreign contractors overseas. There was many file that was brought to us by Nigerian Deposit insurance corporation,the central bank of Nigeria and Federal Express [FedEx personal Mr Edward Edward.

After our careful verifications , the President of this Nation His Excellency Dr Good Luck Jonathan has mandated or instructed our good office to notify all over due pending and unclaimed contractors informing them to state to this office within 24 hours on receipt of this memo or letter stating  the reason why their approved contract payment is still unclaimed up to this moment after a long time approval of contractors payment.

Our President cried bitterly last night laying blames on our office that we are the one causing the delay.
 It is vital and imperative you reply our email to know and why your payment is still laying here in the Central Bank of Nigeria unclaimed.

This meeting was held in conjunction with the united states of American Ambassador to Nigeria Mrs Robin R. Sanders. She lamented above all that now that our country has started gaining respect  and reputation from the United Nation [UN], European Union [EU]and the entire world that it will be very pleasant Mr President use this Medium to pay all outstanding payment of all contractors who has executed contract here in Nigeria in the past years. Our Honorable president promised her that his regime will take it upon our self to make this payment to all outstanding contractors on or before the end of this month.

The  Minister for Finance Mr Olusegun Olutoyin Oganga ,was also invited to come and clarify himself in this mater for us to know what he has don so fare in making sure your contract payment is claimed by you as fast as he could. So this is a serious mater hence we have been directed to communicate you directly just to here from the horses month.

It is on this note we are writing to know from you the reason why you have not claimed your payment since after the approval has been giving in your favor.

We hope you give an urgent attention to this email today and get back to us as urgently hence we have been directed to return back to the office of the presidency by Monday morning for a feed back to our Honorable Presidency

We are now waiting to receive your email as directed.

Yours Sincerely

Mrs Waziri  Abdulkarim
For Secretary office of the presidency.

CC: Central Bank of Nigeria [CBN]