BUSINESS PROPOSAL

Mr Song Lile apctg at yahoo.com.hk
Sat Jan 23 10:21:45 UTC 2010

GREETINGS FROM MR SONG LILE

Although you might be apprehensive about my email as we have not met before,
My name is Mr Song Lile. I work with the Hang Seng Bank.I have a business
proposal in the tune of $19.5m to be transferred to an offshore account with
your assistance. That is why I ask that we work together so as to have the
sun transfered out of my bank into your account.

Note that all is well planned as we shall do this inline with all legal and
banking requirements. All I need from you is your willingness, trust and
commitment. Once the funds have been transferred to your nominated bank
account we shall then share in the ratio of 60% for me, 40% for you.

Should you be interested please send me your:-
1,Full names,
2,private phone number,
3,current residential address,

Finally after that I shall provide you with more details of this project.
Please reply via my private email address:- slille1012 at yahoo.com.hk

Kind Regards,
Mr Song Lile.