MFI/06/APA-43658

MICROSOFT LOTTERY AWARDS cartagena at cci.org.co
Mon Jan 18 17:31:38 UTC 2010

MICROSOFT LOTTERY AWARDS PROMO CENTER
124 Stockport Road, Longsight,
Manchester M60 2DB-United Kingdom.

Congratulation, Five Hundred Thousand Great Britian pounds ( £ 500,
000.00) has been awarded to you from the  MICROSOFT LOTTERY AWARDS &
WINDOWS LIVE End Of Year Lottery.

Microsoft collects active email addresses of the people that are online,
among the millions that subscribed to Yahoo and Hotmail and few from other
email providers. twenty people has been selected  to benefit from the
MICROSOFT AWARDS & WINDOWS LIVE promotion 2010 and your email address was
among the Selected Winners.

BATCH NUMBER: MFI/06/APA-43658 REFERENCE NUMBER: 2007234522 PIN: 1207

You are requested to contact our co-ordinator in Manchester and send your
winning identification numbers to him on the email below.

Name: Mr. Alves Preton II.
Email: alves.preton at admin.in.th

You are to provide your Full name, country, contact address, tele. number,
marital status, occupation, sex and date of birth to our co-ordinator to
facilitate the release of your fund.

HAPPY NEW YEAR.
Mrs Mary Harmon.