LET ME HEAR FROM YOU

LET ME HEAR FROM YOU longelonge at sify.com
Wed Jan 13 19:39:53 UTC 2010

Quite sorry if this email comes to you as a surprise, My name is Dagogo Longe, a senior government official. Actually, I would just want to know the possibility at your end to assist me to receiving some fund trapped in a Finance Company into a safe bank account in your country or any other country of your choice. It's an urgent business deal because of the current financial probe that's targeted at Senior Government Officials and/or Former Political Office Holders. In fact, the government as at today is probing the accounts of all senior public servants/former political office holders and as such most senior government officials/former political office holders are making serious efforts to take their funds to safe bank accounts overseas and on this development I want to know if you will be able to co-operate with me as requested in this email . We can have one-on-one discussion if you so desire. Please, kindly note that this is absolutely not a  hoax mail or scam!! It's a real business deal that will certai
Awaiting your urgent response as time is of great essence in this transaction.
Regards,